Reliable Wisconsin Tax Services and Tax Problem Resolution
It's YOUR Turn to Have Jim Help You!
Jim Hintzke is a devoted Rhinelander fisherman and also enjoys cross country skiing – having enjoyed lakes, rivers, and woods in Oneida County for over 30 years. Aside from fishing, Jim’s true passion is, of course, helping taxpayers and business owners solve IRS tax problems. Jim minimizes tax liabilities, negotiates IRS settlements, and plans like your retirement is tomorrow. It’s no wonder fish jump into his boat, asking for an autograph.
Don't Face Your Tax Problems Alone!
Although his office is located in Rhinelander, Jim serves individuals and businesses in neighboring communities across Oneida, Lincoln, and Vilas County and beyond, including:
- Lake Tomahawk
- Pelican Lake
- Three Lakes
I have extensive expertise in assisting individual taxpayers, businesses, and seniors with the following issues when dealing with the Internal Revenue Service and Wisconsin Department of Revenue:
- Stop wage garnishments and bank levies
- Remove or Reduce tax penalties
- File tax returns for multiple tax years
- Negotiate tax repayment settlements
- Appeal unacceptable audit or collection outcomes
- Resolve tax identity Theft issues
- Out of State tax return issues
- AUDIT Representation